THE "POLICY" OF GOLDEN VIPERS WEBSITE AND FORUM
WHAT DATA GOLDEN VIPERS COLLECTS
The personal information that you are asked to provide to us and the reasons why you are asked to provide it will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information as we want to verify and legitimate you as a real person. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your history, names, email addresses, phone numbers, etc. The contents of the message and/or attachments as in resumes you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide must be accurate and legit. When you register for an account, we may ask you for your contact information including items such real name, company name, real address, email address and telephone number.
HOW GOLDEN VIPERS USES YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in various ways which includes:
1. To provide, manage and maintain our website.
2. Improve, personalize and expand our website.
3. Understand and analyze how you use our website.
4. Develop new products, services, features and functionality.
5. Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Website and for marketing and promotional purposes.
6. Send you emails.
7. Detect and prevent fraud.
GOLDEN VIPERS website is not directed to children and is not designed for underage users. GOLDEN VIPERS is responsible for security issues, especially for people under full age. In this regard, GOLDEN VIPERS appeals to parents to explain to their children the importance of internet security.
GOLDEN VIPERS requires, follows and applies a standard procedure for using log files. These files of log visitors are being used when they visit websites. Every single hosting company does this and it is part of hosting services and analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol '' IP '' addresses, browser type, platform type, Internet Service Provider '' ISP '', data and time stamps, referring/exit pages and a possible target of any number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally indentifiable. The purpose of this information is to analyze trends, administer the website, it's track users in terms of movements around the website and gather demographic, accurate information in numbers.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
As any other website, GOLDEN VIPERS uses '' cookies ''. These cookies are used to store information including visitor's preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor has visited. The information is used to optimize the user experience by customizing the content of our website pages based on visitor's browser type and/or other information.
CCPA PRIVACY RIGHTS DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under the CCPA among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
1. Request that a business that collects personal data from consumers disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
2. Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
3. Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal information not sell the consumer's personal information.
If you submit a request, we have maximum one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We would like to ensure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
1. The right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
2. The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct data that you believe is incorrect but you also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
3. The right to erasure - Under certain conditions you have the right to request that we erase your personal data.
4. The right to restrict the processing of personal data - Under certain conditions you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
5. The right to object to the processing of personal data - Under certain conditions you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
6. The right to data portability - Under certain conditions you have the right to request that we transfer the data we collect to another organization or directly to you.
If you submit a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact us by using this email firstname.lastname@example.org.